Here are a few of Kayla's favorite stocking stuffers or little gifts that we are carrying at the shop this season:
- To begin: the stocking. We have a few really lovely options that are ready to go the years with you - the mudcloth stocking by Grains of Rice in Kenya, the embroidered stocking (comes in both black and white) by AnchalProject in India, and the screen-printed grid stocking by the artisans of Imani Collective in Mombasa, Kenya.
- Chocolate bars by Raaka are in the shop; they're our fave these days. Looking for another good option? We love MAST, too.
- Soap by Hon's Honey or we have a few seasonal options in the shop. Also, maybe add a hemp soap bag to help preserve and ready to lather when used in the shower.
- Yay for hair accessories! As far as scrunchies go, we have a new linen one at the shop made by the women of Hands Producing Hope and of course - our classic kantha-stitched scrunchies by Anchal Project. Also, these clips are quickly becoming a favorite. For the littles: we are loving these linen hair-bows and wildflower hair clips.
- Ornaments, of course! Here are a few of our top-sellers right now - the Paper Bead Star Ornament by the team at Elizabeth's Voice in Uganda, the Heart Nativity Ornament made by the artisan partners of Venture in Chile, and our white and gold little star ornament made in Bangladesh.
- Next up: all about your sweet face. First, the most wonderful face-mask (you will get manyyyy uses out of this one). If you want to add a little something, a little bowl is a sweet addition because you mix it with a little bit of water. And, these reusable make-up cotton rounds are always a favorite when it comes to face-care.
- Lastly, jewelry. We have lots of new options in the shop: an earring display full of cute studs and small additions for anywhere from $13-$23. And, as of this weekend --- we are officially carrying EthicGood bracelets! Also, these two are our holiday season special, made by our sweet artisan partners in Honduras: the dwell bracelet (this season, only $10!) + the knot tassel earrings (all season, only $15!).
Ultimately, just remember that everyyyyy gift we give this season has a story. May we be a part of writing the good ones.