spring candle workshop
We love candles. We burn them A LOT around here, which means we end up with an array of empty canisters, jars, and tins that we don't want to see go to waste. In walks Megan, the owner of Sun Theory Candles + our spring candle workshop!
Megan is a pro at making lovely candles in a thoughtful and intentional way. She loves to repurpose AND use what we've got lying around to make something useful again, and with the most lovely spring scents!
We will be pouring candles in Studio South's Barre Room, where there is lots of room to space out and we only have 6 spots available for each workshop. All you need to bring is your container to pour your candle into; Megan will take care of the rest.
Alsoooo. We will have fair trade coffee + dessert, just to make this EVEN BETTER.
t h e d e t a i l s
- Date: Saturday, March 20th from 1-2pm.
- Cost: $30 for instruction from Megan, all supplies for one 8-10oz. candle, dessert + hot coffee (or iced, if it's nice enough!).
- Tickets: Reserve your ticket here.
- Bring: An 8-10oz container for your candle (you can repurpose an old candle, or it can be a jar, mug, planter, etc). Have fun and be creative. Of course, it can't be plastic and needs to be able to withstand heat. Oh, and make sure it is all clean - if it is an old candle, you're gonna want to get all that old wax out.
- Your candle won’t be cool enough to take home by the end of the workshop but we will be open and available for pick-up on the 21st + the week after.
- Masks are required.
- Invite a friend! Use the code ITTAKESTWO to get $10 off your two tickets!