Each blanket is lovingly sewn + small batch dyed, making it truly one-of-a-kind. Use it as a swaddle blanket, stroller cover, play floor mat, nursing cover, change mat, burp cloth, airplane blanket, shall, or whatever else you think of!
m a k e r + s t o r y
Petite Palm is a socially conscious lifestyle brand nestled under the Caribbean sun in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Their one-of-a-kind goods craft opportunity for women to thrive. It is estimated that the unemployment rate in Haiti is well over sixty percent. Job creation is a key to seeing Haiti flourish. Often, women are eager to work, but lack opportunity. By offering dignified employment with living wages, Petite Palm works alongside women, making a lasting impact in their families and communities.
s p e c s
- Materials: 100% double gauze, muslin cotton.
- Size: 47" x 47".
- Care: gentle cycle, cold with like colors + tumble dry low heat.
- Hand-sewn and dyed by women in Haiti.
- Softer with each wash and use.
- One-of-a-kind shibori design.